You guys are horrible!! I need mental help now.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LoneCowboy, Dec 16, 2007.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Yeah, that's right. All you enablers. I had a 100% 1st hatch failure, and my new bator isn't here yet, and still for some unknown reason, something took hold of my mind and body and I bid on some eggs on Ebay!! How stupid can I get? I don't need those yet. I've got some coming from Bamachicken the Monday after Christmas. That's when I need more. WHAT WAS I THINKING? I hope I don't win them. Stupid stupid stupid [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. msbliss

msbliss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] That's great!!

3. LoneCowboy

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    So, here are my thoughts. If I win them, I can start them out in the old bator if the new doesn't get here in time. Then switch them when it does. Then I'll add Bamachickens eggs when they come, and turn the old bator into a hatcher. Sound doable? The only really important eggs are the ones from Bama, so I'm not to worried about the others although, I'll try to get them hatched best I can. Gee, still can figure out what possesed me. [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Sounds like a plan!

5. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    So glad we could be of help! [​IMG]

6. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    What did you bid on? I haven't even gotten through my first hatch and I've bought 3 dozen from ebay, frizzles, and 4 different colors of cochin batams.

7. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

well, you are definately NOT a gemini, we wouldnt do such a silly thing!!!!
    [​IMG]
    On another note, I hope if you do win the auction that your bator starts behaving!!!
    good luck.

8. LoneCowboy

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Ok, contacted the seller, and he said he'll send them when I want them. Whew! [​IMG] I bid on some buff Orpington and barr rocks some will be pure some mixes of the two. I didn't realize some would be mixed but oh well. I've just got to get some control here.

And I'm an Aries does that make me stupid? [​IMG]

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I know which eggs you bid on-saw that ad, even though I never go to ebay or eggbid usually. I noticed that they were kept together. Ok are you ready?
    Deniece, STOP! Don't DO That! You are out of control! Now, see? I'm not enabling anybody. [​IMG]

10. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by