Songster
10 Years
Jun 10, 2009
CA
ENJOY!!
big_smile.png

Not funny at all.
barnie.gif

That rooster did not look happy at all. Look at the eyes when they FINALLY let him out.
rant.gif

And what the h*ll is with pouring even more chlorinated water over his head???

somad.gif

There was another thread with this video. It either was closed or drifted off and forgotten as no one responded once their feelings were posted. People were a bit upset about this-and it caused a few very upset veiwers.
sad.png
I hope this doesn't lead to the same type of thread.

For what it's worth, I would never put a chicken in a pool. Not only can the containments in the water hurt them, but chickens weren't bred for swimming in the first place. I would be in hysterics if someone put my bird in a pool and just kept shoving it back in. But I don't want to cause any trouble so that's all I'll say on the subject.
hugs.gif

from a pool and chicken owner, i have a chicken that loved to get into the pool. We have to block it off to keep her out, maybe she thinks she is a duck. ????

IMHO if you have a chicken that really wants or enjoys swimming in hot weather - get a very small rubbermaid container and fill it with fresh NON CHLORINATED OR TREATED water. Fill it with the same water you would allow them to drink. Let them decide if they want to swim or not.

Not all chickens like to swim - not all chickens can swim.

Again, just MHO.

Back
Top Bottom