You have to see this!!!!!!! HILARIOUS! MUST SEE!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 77horses, Nov 15, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

This
    maze is sooo hard. I bet you can't make it to the end! lets see who can do it.... [​IMG] but you have to CONCENTRATE pretty hard! [​IMG]
    have fun!

(WARNING: You may want to turn your volume down a little(not all the way) before you do this maze.)

(WARNING: This maze is scary and if you have heart conditions, etc. please be aware that it's a "jumper".) [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Maybe Monday... it's Saturday night and I'm going to relax.

3. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    I hate you!!!

gah that scared me!

I got to level 5....cuz im good like that [​IMG]

*edited for content*

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
  4. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  5. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    hahhaaha we just did it and me and my siblings were freaking out! LOL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] no matter how many times we do it, it still scares us soo bad! LOL LOL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Quote:I couldn't get past level 3. Oh and if you think that's scarey then I'll be back with something...

7. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    OMG [​IMG] I just turned the sound up!!! What's your problem?! [​IMG]

8. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    ha ha ... I did it and screamed ... all the kids wanted to know why.. so they did it.. well one of them did all others watched I watched from a distance and every one of them JUMPED!! like 10 feet. all of them screamed... so they did it again. knowing what it was going to do and it got them again... [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Me too! I got an email like that it is called the red dot. I now know what a stroke feels like. [​IMG] Thanks guys.

10. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    lol sorry! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I did it the first time and I was *thinking* that it would come when we got to the red block, but before we got there, I was like "almost there....it's gonna come when the little dot touches the red block..." Then, BAMB!!!!! that ugly screaming things pops up and I go [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by