You know how everything happens for a reason?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Sep 24, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Tonight I realized why I was lead to chickens, then to BYC, then to FB, where 99% of my friends are from BYC or related to people from BYC.

The support, information, kind words, prayers, learning experiences here from you folks have helped my friend with cancer and his wife more than anyone can know. When she came to me tonight with a legal question, and I posted on FB, it was 100% BYC'ers that answered with good information, prayers, good thoughts and a few laughs.

My life honestly would not be the same without the people here I have connected with and formed some really solid realtionships with.

God blessed me. Thank you.

2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Quote:Yes, she did [​IMG]

Back atcha, kiddo!! [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

Though we have different beliefs, you have proven yourself to be a good friend. And I will someday find out if God is a she. It has to be. No man has that much patience.

4. Wolfwoman

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska

Though we have different beliefs, you have proven yourself to be a good friend. And I will someday find out if God is a she. It has to be. No man has that much patience.

Very true on both counts [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

Quote:Though we have different beliefs, you have proven yourself to be a good friend. And I will someday find out if God is a she. It has to be. No man has that much patience.

Very true on both counts [​IMG]

Dont tell Ken I said that. HAHA!

6. Wolfwoman

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Not a word!

7. geebs

geebs Lovin' the Lowriders!

Sep 28, 2008
    Ya know Debraraymond We have never spoken, not that my slippery brain can recall....but I get a smile everytime I see your cat... I have ready many of your posts and consider you a welcome friend.... I like you as a person and your warm sensibilities come through your writings.... I am honored to have ppl like you out here in "my" friendly community.. (it is truely awesome)

8. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Debi Raymond, you are one strong, incredible, and amazing woman. I can only hope to be half the person you are someday.

Thank you for keeping me sane through some tough times, and making me laugh when I need it. Thank you for your words of wisdom and keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for listening to me whine, curse, and complain. Thanks for being a dear friend. Thank you for being you. [​IMG]

9. FarmerJamie

FarmerJamie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2010
    Prayers of support coming from Ohio.

I've followed a lot of threads over the months since joining and I've gained a level of respect for you and many others on this board. I see the challenges you're facing lately. I'm a believer that we are given a level of strife equal to our ability to deal with it in order to show our individual strengths. My prayer will be "okay, I know You have faith that she can do it as an example to all of us, we get it, cut her some slack now."

Your issues make me almost embarassed to whine about mine.

God Bless.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  10. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Debi I love reading your posts. And anytime you ever need a new facebook friend just let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by