You know you are hooked on Backyard Chickens when...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by gvilledh, Jun 26, 2011.

1. gvilledh

gvilledh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2011
    Greenville, SC
    Your email inbox keeps getting filled up with messages from threads you are subscribed to!

This site is incredible and has been a goldmine of information for someone who knew absolutely nothing about raising chickens a month ago. This is so much fun! Now, if I can just find a cure for chicken math before it really hits me bad...

2. flnatv

flnatv Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    West Tennessee
    I don't think anyone has found/will find a cure for chicken math... [​IMG]
    It's untreatable [​IMG]

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Ever heard of "hair of the dog that bit ya?" (The hangover cure: a small tot of booze the morning after you drank a bit too much the night before.)

The cure for chicken addiction is more chickens. Or branching out to ducks... or geese.... or other poultry.

4. smarquis86

smarquis86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Yakima, WA
    no cure just alot of self restraint which is pretty much not going to happen. we have 12 that are 13 weeks and 4 in the brooder that are 4weeks. chicken math at its best. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  5. classicsredone

classicsredone Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Sacramento County, CA
    You're looking everywhere for room to house more chickens, even in a suburban back yard. Side of the house? Check. Old shed? Check. Garage for the brooder? Check. Corner of the bedroom for an incubator? Check.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by