You know you have been sick to long.....

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I can't take it. Or just plain refuse to anyway.
It gives me a splitting headache that magically goes away approximately when the meds wear off. Even when taken in the Tylenol sinus concoction. I thought taking it with headache medicine might dull the pain a bit. No such luck.
roll.png
Can't take it in the cough syrup version either.

DH loves it though, and Wal-Mart has a store brand version of it.

Last edited:
I've been coughing since the beginning of Oct. I almost went to the hospital last night! I have had 3 rounds of antibiotics and inhalers, and other stuff! Musinex D(If you are congested) even the plain helps a lot,
Dr wanted to admit me to the hosp. but said I'd wind up worse than I am, so I'm on a round of oral steroids, and more inhalers, more antibiotics. Chest ex ray in the morn, just to be sure it isn't ammonia(SP)
He now believes my lungs are so raw from all the coughing, that I just have to heal. I hurt all over, from it! I feel like a bus hit me!
So if you are not better, you may want to see if you might need an antibiotic if you have a respiratory infection.
I usually wait till it's too late. I also have cought a few viruses, cuz my immune system is so weak!
I hope you feel better soon!
I was lathered in vicks myself last night!
I will be hitting the vicks again tonight!
Hope you feel better soon!
I will be trying some of the home remedies too!
You all rock!

Back
Top Bottom