You know you hit a Jeep when.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AllenK RGV, Mar 12, 2018.

1. AllenK RGV

AllenK RGV Chicken Addict

My wife and I bought a Jeep Wrangler in early 2017. And she already wrecked it and left a few scratches in the plastic. The Dodge 1500 Extended cab that turned right from the left lane in front of us well I don't believe either of it's passenger doors are capable of opening any longer. Our Jeep still looks new and could use a good washing but the local soil matches the paint job same as the beach sand. The Gobi Brown paint has to have been my best life decision ever!

I'm sure my Jeep has crumple zones somewhere on it for safety I just believe it relies on your car to give first. Just saying it is a Jeep.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  2. Rickba

Rickba Songster

Apr 28, 2017
    Pa
    My wife and I always buy Jeeps. Great vehicles. Just thank the Lord no one was injured. The Jeep can always be repaired or replaced. God Bless, Rick

3. Chickassan

Chickassan Wattle Fondler

Ahh, another fan of doo doo brown vehicles that's a wonderful color and I have to believe it has protective qualities. I've got a brown bicycle I've had since I was fifteen, not even the rust wants to take it. :)

4. Rickba

Rickba Songster

Apr 28, 2017
    Pa
    Here's a pic of me and one of my favorite Gobi Desert Colored Vehicles. It's protected me through some tight doo doo.
    SGT. Baker, 1700+ missions outside the wire..jpg

5. AllenK RGV

I did alot of that rud from 2005 to 2007 and we didn't have much in the way of protection. My wife is truly happy you have it!

6. pertnear09

pertnear09 Crossing the Road

May 17, 2017
    Abilene Texas
    Sounds like a great vehicle. My daughter bought a 2017 Hyundai Elantra and a dog ran out in front of her she couldn't avoid. Did $1800.00 damage to the car and the dog survived. Smh

drumstick diva likes this.
  7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years.

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Don't see many jeeps out here but, looks like they are reviving those Godzilla sized Hummers. They used to be all over some years ago, then disappeared except for the people with the PINK one. Now I am seeing more and more of them. Really wreck our crummy streets.

pertnear09 and AllenK RGV like this.
  8. ChickNanny13

ChickNanny13 Crossing the Road

Jun 23, 2013
    The Big Island/Hawaii
    :thumbsup THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE :bow

pertnear09 likes this.
  9. AllenK RGV

ouch!

pertnear09 likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: