You know your raising a hick for a son when........

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FLchook, May 10, 2008.

1. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    you turn around at Universal Studios and see him peeing in the bush!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

I was parking the stroller, and picking up my bag, I turn around and Zach (edited) was peeing in the bush. I was just floored, all I could do was burst out laughing. [​IMG]

Shannon

edited for content

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

LOL! My little farm boy son did the same thing many years ago when he was about 3 and we were in town at his uncle's house. I looked out the front window and he was watering the sidewalk.

3. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I really believe it's a male thing. Every boy I have ever seen, my son and DH included will whip it out and pee outside.

4. lizardz

lizardz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Yup, my son was about four and we were at a big picnic at a park when he whipped it out and took care of business. :eek: Of course, my husband's not much better - given the choice he'll go outside every time. Good thing we have 40 acres! [​IMG]
    Liz

5. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

what can we say! when u gotta go, u GOTTA go! LOL

6. JustChicky

JustChicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2008
    East Texas
    [​IMG] I almost feel off the chair.

Quote:My husband is the same way!

7. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Yep, my son won't come inside if he's swimming, just gets out of the pool, and goes next to the fence!!! UGH!!!!

8. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    [​IMG]

My boys do it all the time out here....[​IMG]

9. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    My son too. At least now he asks if we're at my in-laws. "No-go inside and use the toilet!!" My MIL would faint dead away if he did that in front of her!!

10. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    [​IMG] Oh this is definitely a male thing, my son and dh would pee outdoors any day over using the bathroom. The other night I was closing my the chicken coop, it was dark and I heard this noise, sounded like water. When I got up to the backdoor of the house, I hear HI Mom. Son is by basement door watering the ground. It is definitely a good thing, we live in the country.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by