......You might be a chicken farmer!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Poulets De Cajun, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

This is how this works... copy and past the number before you into your reply and ad your numbered response...

1. If the end tables on the sides of your couch are Sportsman incubators..... you might be a chicken farmer!

2. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    2. If your chicken coops are bigger than your house. you might be a chicken farmer

3. Beanbag

Beanbag Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    South Georgia
    3. If you've typed over 1,000 posts on BYC, You might be a chicken Farmer. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  4. go-veggie

go-veggie Flew the Coop

3. If you've typed over 1,000 posts on BYC, You might be a chicken Farmer.

4. If the sight and smell of chicken poop makes you want to go in and eat dinner.....you might be a chicken farmer!

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    4. If the sight and smell of chicken poop makes you want to go in and eat dinner.....you might be a chicken farmer!

5. If your screened in front porch has chickens in it you may be a chicken farmer.

6. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    5. If your screened in front porch has chickens in it you may be a chicken farmer.

6. If your dining room has an incubator in it, you might be a chicken farmer.

7. greyhorsewoman

greyhorsewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Endless Mts, NE PA
    If you go to the fridge and your choice for dinner is, eggs, eggs, or more eggs .... you might be a chicken farmer.

8. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    8. If you need treatment for Empty Nest Syndrome when the chicks are finally moved out of the house and into the coop you may be a chicken farmer.[​IMG]

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    6. If you need treatment for Empty Nest Syndrome when the chicks are finally moved out of the house and into the coop you may be a chicken farmer.

umm, actually we are on 9...where'd you guys/gals learn how to count?

9. If stepping in chicken poo is a daily occurance...you may be a chicken farmer.

10. go-veggie

go-veggie Flew the Coop

9. If stepping in chicken poo is a daily occurance...you may be a chicken farmer
    10. If you await your roo's first crow like you wait for your child's first word...you might be a chicken farmer!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by