1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

you might want to listen to this is you live in rural america!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by karlamaria, Jul 15, 2011.

1. karlamaria

karlamaria Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2011
    Western montana
  2. karlamaria

Jan 30, 2011
    Western montana
    real scary stuff. they want to watch everything you do, its not focusing on investment, its not about creating jobs, its to tell you how to live and what to grow and if you can grow!! these guys are lying to america

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  3. karlamaria

Jan 30, 2011
    Western montana
    a great drought and food prices going to new higher levels! stock up people !!

4. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    And now today, I am sadder than yesterday. [​IMG]

5. karlamaria

Jan 30, 2011
    Western montana
    we live in scary times, people do not want to heed warnings and stock up on foods , but we are actually going through horrible droughts, the economy is so bad, Barack O is signing orders that no president has ever done or putting us in wars,farms going down, over debt, and now on the news last night the elderly are being evicted from assisted homes because they took the money away for them to be there, now they will have to go into rest homes and this will cost billions more over time. what he is doing is trying to break America. I tell people all the time, stock up on everything you can.

6. karlamaria

Jan 30, 2011
    Western montana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by