YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Clay In Iowa, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Clay In Iowa

Clay In Iowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    ALL THIS TALK ABOUT CHICKS.... AND EGGS..... AND HATCHING.... AND FUZZY CUTENESS......

Forcing me to buy hatching eggs like that. My first batch is due in later this week. And my coop is still just a figment of my imagination. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

2. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    [​IMG] Glad we could help make your day! [​IMG]

3. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    [​IMG] Clay In Iowa I feel your pain, gosh they did it to me too,
    I would sit here and read while minding my own business you know,
    then I notice BYC has infected my brain, I am serious they are like the seeds that won't go away...1st they effect how your daily thinking process goes, and if that isn't enough they start getting into your dreams at night [​IMG] and next thing you know you are addicted to the real cute fuzzy butts [​IMG] you tell yourself you'll only let yourself read & look at all the pics hoping thats good enough, before you know
    it your like me you decide awww I gotta try it too... so you get a bator and the eggs and start hatching [​IMG]
    I just with my bator would get here already [​IMG] because I have 2 different egg orders on their way here to hatch, but that wasn't enough for me, oh noooooo thank you [​IMG] BYC I have my chicks ordered and due here the 28th [​IMG] so whats a girl to do [​IMG]
    If ya can't beat em join em! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. motherbear

motherbear Out Of The Brooder

Dec 12, 2008
    CA Gold Country
    It's all part of the evil plot they're....

....wait for it......

HATCHING!!!!

[​IMG]

Bwaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaa

They got me too. I must go out to the coop a million times a day when I'm home. Just to bring back one of those lopsided orbs [​IMG]

5. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Bad thing is it only gets worse. Just a few is never enough:lol:

6. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    There are groups that we can put you in touch with to help you with your addiction. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am sure there is someone near by who can offer you additional chicks, hatching eggs, etc.

7. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Say this with me please.....

[​IMG] BYC ARE ENABLERS>>>>>>>THEY INFEST & ENABLE 1 PERSON AT A TIME!!!! [​IMG]

8. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Quote:So True [​IMG] Thats why my chick order is due around my planned hatching date! [​IMG]

9. Clay In Iowa

Clay In Iowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    Quote:Are you Kidding!!! I've already been offered 4 dozen pullets.... a dozen mutt eggs... EEs... Cochins.... bantams... RIRs.... and .. .and... and.. If I had a coop for 500 birds I'd have it full of free birds right now. You people are everywhere. It's like invasion of the body snatchers... EEEEK...

You all know of course I'm going to subject you to pictures and updates.. .pipping... hatching ... peeping and pictures of frolicking fuzzies... [​IMG]

10. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I see you are now a carrier!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by