You want Olive Eggs?? You want BBS Orps?? Check this out Added BONUS!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lockedhearts, Mar 5, 2011.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I have a Splash Orp Hen that lays Olive Color Eggs, she has 2 daughters that are laying now and both are laying Olive Color Eggs. This is for a mixture of regular BBS Orp eggs and Olive Eggs. Rooster is my Black son of Speckledhens Suede. Birds are Miss Prissy, TuffOldHen and others. Nice Fluffy birds..

My Rooster "Junior"

[​IMG]

Splash Hen

[​IMG]

Chicks

[​IMG]

Olive , My Hen that lays Olive Eggs
    [​IMG]

An Assortment of BBS Orp Eggs
    [​IMG]Add

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. PoultryPeeps

PoultryPeeps Chirping

Jul 6, 2009
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Is this for a dozen +?

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Yes, and my dozen is generally 15-18

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Poultrypeeps that's a great value!!! I bought some eggs and some of my Orps are of Lockedhearts lineage...Unfortunately I didn't get an olive egger.....Too bad for me!!!! Karen, your auction is killing me looking at those olive eggers!!!! Nice!

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    If I win can you ship some Tuesday or Wednesday? I can't set until next Saturday.

6. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I can ship anytime [​IMG]

7. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I think yours were Pre-Olive, she was not laying then [​IMG] I can bring you more if you want some!

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Karen, I might be killed by a hawk if I hatch anything else right now... I have feathers all over my hair...and sweaters after playing with my babies.....I have 2 cabinets running, One hatcher and 3 stryos and 1 metal browser from 1942 or so... Oh and one broody hen!!!! And one tired husband!!!! Oh he's just lazy:lau Now, for those of you who do not Know all that my sweet Jacque does, visit us on facebook or our website, it's insane how he works 19 or 20 hours a day, but he does sleep in church! Come on folks lets buy this auction before I grab it for incubating and have to buy another incubator which I cannot do or I have to rewire the barn......BUY NOW, save bargain from bankruptcy by electricity [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Okay, Karen and her husband have been through the wringer, physical, emotionally and financially these past few months...I want to help here and get her auction moving!!!! If anyone pushes the bid on these to at least $25, I will give a $15 gift certificate to the winner of this auction to any future purchase from bargain, The Garry Farm....We've been offering these for years now, so Karen feel free to put this in your update to this information. I will e mail the certificate to your winning, paid bid!

Karen, I know you didn't know I was going to do this, but I must I cannot rewire the barn at present and looked around for a broody and all I found was a 2 month old broody silkie and I just think she's crazy, she's gathered up feathers and is nesting them!!! Feathers is now her name (but I think it's a he!)

Love you Karen and I love BYC so get this auction rolling!!!![​IMG][​IMG]

10. PoultryPeeps

PoultryPeeps Chirping

Jul 6, 2009
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Nancy - Here I come! Here is a pic of the EE babies I just hatched from your eggs!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: