1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

"You want summa THIS?!" (pics)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CutestChickenFarmer, Aug 8, 2007.

1. CutestChickenFarmer

CutestChickenFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2007
    Delaware
    I snapped this picture right after Debby, my 4-week-old Delaware, took a bite out of my bulldog's nose, who came around for an innocent sniff:
    [​IMG]

Jezebel (the bulldog) came sniffing around a few minutes later; Debby wasn't having it! Jezebel skulked away. Check out the body language! Debby is one tough broad. She must be from New Castle. (Joke for us Delawareans!)
    [​IMG]

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Poor Jezebel. My cats get the nose peck when they get to curious. [​IMG]

3. redneckgirl

redneckgirl Out Of The Brooder

Aug 8, 2007
    ahh thats real cute!

4. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Good thing Jezebel isn't from Wilmington or she would be havin chicken for lunch

5. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:? Sorry I'm lost ? [​IMG]

6. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    newark, DE is a mostly college town

Wilmington,DE is a thug part of town famous for having thier Police Chief warm residents that they couldnot protect the citizens properly because of gang/drug activity. Citizens told there were areas of the city where police would not enter till they had sufficient backup. at one point ambulances would not enter without police escourt due to being ambushed in attempts to get drugs and needles this was in 96ish has gotten better,but not a whole lot better

7. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Wilmington scares me and I'm for Jersey!!

8. CutestChickenFarmer

CutestChickenFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2007
    Delaware
    And New Castle, Delaware (the comment about Debby) is known for it's rough-around-the-edges, lacking-in-social-graces sort of folks.

9. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Sounds like Wilmington sucks. For some reason I was thinking you were talking about Wilmington, NC. I guess we don't have the only Wilmington in the country though. lol Our Wilmington is nice, it's at the beach and Michael Jordan is from there. [​IMG]

10. skatcatla

skatcatla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2007
    Ha that's great!! So far only one of my girls, Derby, has given my dog a good peck. I was rooting her on the whole way and I hope the others follow suit. That dog will get the message then!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by