You won't believe this!!!! Thank you ALL BYC!!

Scorpiochick

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 10, 2014
Haskell Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Ok so it was day 26 yesterday and I had lost ALL hope on out 14 eggs we had in the incubator. So I talked to my Fiancee this morning and we were both pretty upset (first timers) and he started gathering them and all up to dispose of them and said um Holy smokes lol 3 times, I was like what what WHAT???? We had 1 little baby that had pipped, here's whats crazy, since we had given up and were going to get rid of them last night we did absolutly nothing with the bator yesterday. So when we saw that the temp was at 100 but the humidity was at 40%
ep.gif
. We both figured we had to give him a fighting chance. I quickly plugged everything back up. he got the water back in ASAP,and very quickly wet the membrane and wrapped it in a warm paper towel we held our breath and I swear to God within 5 minutes we saw movement!! He is alive and is chirping.he has made the hole big enough and can hear his chirps. I want to Thanks all the BYC members without the incredible info on this site, I would not have had a clue what to do. he would have died. So I will be taking more pics. I want to thank everyone on here for the support, encouragement and love. By the way his/ her name is going to be Braveheart
love.gif

aww, thats so sweet ! there are some great people on here. did you candle the other eggs ? i found some the mama had been sitting then gave up so i dont know how long but they were very cold and being nosy i brought them in and candled and as it warmed in my hand i saw movement ! 9 eggs 6 babies so far and 2 still working on it. only one was bad. brave heart is an awesome name

Back
Top Bottom