You, ya you, CHICKEN LOVERS <3

SilverScaleFarms

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 11, 2011
Hello! Im hannah, nice to meet you =3

Im doing a prodject.... (read about it below)

Ah, the chicken. Fat, fluffy, and a good source of protein! Right?

Wrong

I want to make a documentary (CD and YouTube based) About chickens, yes chickens. What will this documentary be about you ask? How evolution and domestication shaped the chicken we know today. It will include the chicken life cycle, alarms to chicken eating beasts, And how smart they really are. It will include some interesting facts such as

Where are the chickens ears,
why do they have that red thing on there head,
and what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Oh, wait, I Forgot to mention one tiny thing.... The whole documentary is based post-apocalyptic world where humans are struggling to survive. The question is,

Can you survive as well as a chicken?

The answer may surprise you.

After all, they are related to the T-Rex.

This documentary is going to be one of a kind, and humerus documentary. You will be learning science and not knowing it (unless, well, your looking out for it)

We will explore the genetics of the dinosaur, I mean, Chicken. Discover new things, preset unheard of theory's, And get to watch some cute little chicks growing up <3

OH, and figuring out, Is that a chicken? -psst yes it is, and it has blue skin/meat-
silkie.jpg

But, I need YOUR help with this! See, I don't have enough money to go full blown documentary budget, And we need all the money we can get! The following is what the money will be used for (some things may be left out, because they are so small i cant remember them xD)

Filming equipment (not the high end stuff, unless we get lots of funds)
Chickens
Chicken Coop
Art/3d rendering
Making the CD's
Science equipment
Other little things

You like? Read the rewards, and decide what is best for you!

ALSO watch our video
big_smile.png
It may make you laugh.

Thats my add for KickStarter, when its up ill give you a link if you want to help with even a small donation!

But first, I NEED some interesting facts about chickens and how surprisingly smart, durable, and how well they are as survives.

WEBSITE LINKS ARE APPRECIATED.

Also amazing story's of how your chicken survived against the odds (hurricane, attacked by a bear, etc.)

And basically anything else chicken!
big_smile.png

Thank you so much
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Well i dont *exactly* have direct questions, i just need lots of links to studys on how smart chickens are, or interesting facts, basically ANYTHING that says that they are not just stupid xDDD

Do a search on U-Tube and look at the many examples of chickens learning to go through complex actions in order to get a treat. You can also find video showing chickens who can recognize specific colors.

Back
Top Bottom