1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Young Black Frizzle Rooster Needs Good Home/I am in OC, CA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by chonga999, Mar 4, 2015.

1. chonga999

chonga999 Hatching

Mar 4, 2015
    I found this chicken in parking lot at work in Garden Grove, CA. I took home with intentions of keeping as we have a few backyard chickens but it turned out to be a rooster. Can not keep as we have no rooster ordinance. He is very sweet and I believe he was abandoned because he is a rooster. I have a rescue that will take him but they will keep him crated because he is a rooster. I would like to find him a good home instead of taking him to the rescue. I am in Orange County, CA and will deliver if you are serious about giving him a good home. Please contact me if you are serious.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. michellemire

michellemire Songster

Feb 5, 2014
    He is very pretty wish I was closer I just lost my frizzle rooster

3. Tikalchicks

Tikalchicks In the Brooder

Mar 6, 2015
    riverside California
    Is he still available? I'm very interested in him and would love to be able to adopt him.Im located in Riverside.

4. chonga999

chonga999 Hatching

Mar 4, 2015

5. chonga999

chonga999 Hatching

Mar 4, 2015
    Tikalchicks I sent a reply to your message. Should be in your email. He is still available. Thanks.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by