Young Call ducks

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by AliciaM, Sep 26, 2012.

1. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    Ive got 4 young call ducks for sale. They are about 10 to 12 weeks old. 1 butterscotch drake. . 2 silver drakes.(blue bibbed mom and butterscotch dad) 1 snowy/butter mixed drake. Id like to sell the single drakes for $15 each.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. Exotic Birds

Exotic Birds Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2012
    Coweta,Oklahoma
    Hi i wanted to say you have pretty ducks, I have been looking for some different call ducks... What all kinds do you raise

3. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    Thanks for the compliments.. I just raise call ducks.. Most of mine here on my farm are mixed colors, but im trying to work on good looking anaconas (sp)... Or magpies.. or whites.. I just like them all... LOL...

I also have a friend who raises butterscotch, blue fawns and pastels.. She is where all those colors came from that I am selling...She has some realy nice birds from realy nice parents...

4. Exotic Birds

Exotic Birds Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2012
    Coweta,Oklahoma
    I'm with you i like all kinds of call ducks to, I have white's east indies and grays, with a chocolate. I also have welsh harlequins. I have been looking for snow calls pastel calls butterscotch and i don't think i have seen blue fawns yet.

5. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    I edited the ad to reflect which ducks have sold. I have 4 remaining. The silver drakes, 1 butter drake and the mixed color drake. I also have access to another butterscotch hen that I can pair with the male butterscotch if interested.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by