Young chickens for sale in Warren County, NJ?

Equus5O

Songster
10 Years
Apr 5, 2009
Knowlton, NJ (Warren County)
I'm just starting with chickens. My coop and run aren't set up yet, but will be soon.

I'm thinking 8 chickens.

I don't want chicks, nor do I want adults. Just call me Goldilocks!

I'm thinking Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Reds and Leghorns.

Anyone in or near Blairstown that has what I think I'm looking for?
smile.png

Hey there! I don't have anyting for sale right now, but I should during the summer. I usually sell at the warrne county fair every year.

Where in Blairstown are you? I live right next door!

I'm in Knowlton, which is next to Blairstown. Are you going to the poultry show or fair, whatever it is LOL in May at the Fairgrounds?

I'm hoping that by mid-May we'll be ready to go. We have the coop. The spot where we want to put it needs to be graded and the run has to be constructed.

I'm hoping that we'll make it to the Fair this year. Last year didn't work out. What's your farm name? I'll look for you.

Yep, I am hoping to go to the sussex poultry show in May, but I probably won't have any birds for sale there. I LOVE to buy though! LOL I go to school in south jersey most of the year so I don't start any chicks until around May.

I will actually be at the warren county fair in the beginning of August. Last year was my last in 4-H so this year I am there as supervisor and superintendent. I will be selling birds though! Just stinks that the fair is so far away.

I will probably be wearing my orange farm hoodie to the show in may. Our farm name is "Pure Country Acres". We are out of Hope. Good to meet another neighbor on BYC!

Chickerdoodle, the Warren County Fair is the last week of July this year! Just in case you didn't know, they changed it a week! We fly a hot air balloon from there each year! Hope to see you there!

Haha, yeah my mom has the date at home. I thought it was earlier this year!

You fly a balloon at the fair? I always love looking at them! Which one do you fly?

I'm actually going to try and run for fair queen this year. I'm a little nervous, mostly because I'm not sure what to do as a talent yet! Most of my talents are difficult to show on a stage!

I look forward to possibly seeing you this year!

Back
Top Bottom