1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Young feather footed roosters

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by EvitasCoop, Dec 4, 2012.

1. EvitasCoop

EvitasCoop New Egg

Dec 4, 2012
    I am giving away two very friendly and beautiful roosters. I have a 10 week old striped black and white feather footed rooster who has been held since he was hatched. He looks very strong. I also have a lemon blue cochin bantam rooster who is 6 months old. My neighbors are complaining over their crowing and they are not legal in my town. I am looking for a good home. Photos available upon request.

2. dianahuffman

dianahuffman Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2012
    Where are u located

3. EvitasCoop

EvitasCoop New Egg

Dec 4, 2012
    I'm in Massachusetts. I'd be open to shipping them domestically.

4. acire67

acire67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    Pleasant Valley
    Where in MA are you? I'm in NY, near Poughkeepsie. I'd like to see pics, my bantam Faverolles roo is missing..... :(

5. EvitasCoop

EvitasCoop New Egg

Dec 4, 2012
    So sorry to hear about your missing rooster. I'm not sure how to post photos on this thread. If you send me your email, I'll send photos of both roosters. Our young rooster, currently named Ozzy, is an offspring of Black Eye Peas, our lemon blue cochin rooster. We live in Westwood, MA. Thanks for your interest.

6. EvitasCoop

EvitasCoop New Egg

Dec 4, 2012
    The photo is of my lemon blue, Black Eye Peas.

7. acire67

Nov 6, 2009
    Pleasant Valley
    You're over 3 hours away.... hopefully our roo will show up again. Your roosters sound great, hope they find homes soon.

8. EvitasCoop

EvitasCoop New Egg

Dec 4, 2012
    Good luck! If you change your mind, we can work something out. Thanks!
    Nayla

9. acire67

Nov 6, 2009
    Pleasant Valley
    Thanks!

10. 531 Farm girl

531 Farm girl New Egg

Aug 31, 2011
    Shutesbury Mass
    I just lost our handsome feathered foot rooster to a hawk this afternoon....he did an awesome job protecting his girls! So now we need to find a new protector....we live in Shutesbury mass...can you give me some info on the age and dispositions of your roosters?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by