Young Female Bantams, Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BantamBritt, Jun 17, 2011.

1. BantamBritt

BantamBritt Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2010
    State College, PA
    Hello!

I am looking for one to three female bantams, chicks, pullets or hens. Young stock preferred. I like "plain feathered" bantams with no fancy leg or face feathering. I guess you could say my small flock is made up of pets, so these birds don't need to be show quality, but I would still prefer them to not be ugly ducklings. I am looking for bantams that I can pick up and pay for in cash. Will pick up between State College and West Chester, or within reasonable driving distance of the two. If you are too far away from either of these locations but still have something to offer, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

I can assure you that these girls would be added to one of the most spoiled little bantam flocks in all of Central PA!

Hint: I LOVE Sebrights, Andalusions and Old English Game or anything resembling these breeds!

Thanks for reading!
    Brittany

2. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    I have 1-2 serama old english game crosses...about 4 month old

3. BantamBritt

Mar 31, 2010
    State College, PA
    oh wow, how pretty sounding! Where are you located and do you have any pictures?

4. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    I dont have any pictures and i live about 30 mins away from williamsport

5. BantamBritt

Mar 31, 2010
    State College, PA
    Ok, could you give me an idea of what they look like, like colors and size?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by