Young female half-chicken teacher, looking for a niche

sillysparrowness

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 16, 2011
Hi there!
I'm not super super new here, it's been a few months already, but I didn't introduce myself here at the time, because I was genuinely overstrained with the question what to write about myself. I couldn't work out what informations you might be interested in and then writing about yourself is always kind of akward. Everybody wants to shine and... aaah.

Anyway, the whole time I was working on this other projekt which is to become a videoblogger. And I just posted my introduction video on youtube, so I thought, as it shows a lot more than I could ever express in words, I'd link it for the people who might be interested in watching a fellow BYCer.

I am, of course, also planing on making some videos about chickens. For the moment I try to involve my girls as much as I can, but there will be some proper chicken related videos... when I've made them. The skripting alone takes a while as I have to work out the vocabulary first. I didn't talk so much about chickens in English before... (not a native speaker).

For the interested, I should maybe add my vindication for being here: These are (in pecking order) Möbbl (Sussex), Piri (Speckledy), Gri-Gri (Cambridge Blue), Maro (Maran) and Emma (Italian).

Thank you for your attention!
Astrid

welcome-byc.gif
from Texas

Back
Top Bottom