Young Goldneck d'Uccle quad, DLVR ONLY to IN Crossroads, NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wegotchickens, Oct 14, 2011.

1. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I don't have enough room to keep my colors apart, so I have to let some go. I really don't want to, but I need to....

I have a quad of Goldnecks that I bred myself. The cockeral and one pullet are about a month older than the other 2 pullets. They're currently sharing a pen. All were selected for good foot feathering, vulture hocks and beards. The cockeral has some smut in his tail. His daddy grew out of his, and his son has less than he did at the same age.

The pics are with no cleaning or fluffing up, and it rained all night last night so the pen is muddy. Sorry...

[​IMG]
    Mille fleur cockerals are being sold separately.....

I will be at the Crossroads Poultry Show in IN, Oct 27-29. I can deliver them there, MAYBE meet along the way, depending on where. I do not want to ship.

[​IMG]

PayPal due at the end of the auction, and must be paid by 10/26 or they won't get crated for the trip.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  2. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Aw man, i wish i were closer.

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:Me too!!

I hate selling them. As I was taking their pic and letting them play in the grass I kept wanting to keep them.... But I just don't have enough pens and I live in a subdivision (so more pens are out of the question).

4. Zonoma

Zonoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Northern Kentucky
    Omigosh. I live close enough to pick them up, even, but I don't have ROOM!!! Not right now. *sobs*

5. Candiss

Candiss Burdette Bantams

Jun 30, 2010
    Alabama
    Sorry reposted..

Candace

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  6. Candiss

Candiss Burdette Bantams

Jun 30, 2010
    Alabama
    My son is starting in these in juniors. Maybe I can talk my friend into picking them up. [​IMG]

Candace

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by