1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Young laying hens (pullets) for sale - Spokane, WA

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by minnehaha, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minnehaha

minnehaha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2014
    Spokane, WA
    I am downsizing my chicken flock, I have way to many hens producing way more eggs than I can eat, and I don't like the hassle of selling eggs. I am selling 15 pullets (young hens under one year old) who are 10 months old and laying eggs daily. I have 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Speckled Sussex, 3 White Leghorns, 4 Red Stars, 3 Easter Eggers (blue egg layers). These pullets have been hand raised and are super friendly and tame, they are very much pets. They are also very healthy. $20 each depending on breed.
    I also have 3 Cayuga duck hens $15 each, they all laid an egg every day from 4 months old till the end of December. They will start laying again for the season in march (11 months old)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. Amethysta

Amethysta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2014
    Eastern Tennessee
    Do you still have any of the Silver Laced Wyandotte. Do you by any chance have any Golden Laced Wyandottes? I am really wanting to add both to our flock. I would love to buy 1 of your Silver Laced Wyandotte. I'd also like one of your Easter Eggers. I was hoping to add a blue egg layer to my egg basket. Please let me know how best to proceed. Thanks!

3. martaborkova

martaborkova New Egg

Feb 26, 2015
    i would like to buy some of your chickens (looking to buy 3). could you text me where you live so i could come pick them up tomorrow afternoon?
    thank you,
    marta
    509-592-6640

4. minnehaha

minnehaha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2014
    Spokane, WA
    A lady is coming today to buy all of them...sorry. However: If I still feel the need to downsize, I'll post another ad, and send you guys private messages right away so that you know I posted. Thank you!

5. Amethysta

Amethysta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2014
    Eastern Tennessee
    Thanks! :D

6. Leta1

Leta1 New Egg

Mar 21, 2015
    Do you still have chickens for sale? : )

7. SarahKeevy

SarahKeevy New Egg

Apr 17, 2015
    Hello, Are any of these still available?
    Thank you

8. dfranks

dfranks New Egg

May 19, 2015
    Do you still have any pullets for sale?

Thank you
    Diane from Pomeroy

9. tazzdevil99

tazzdevil99 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2015
    hello how much do you want for your 3 cream leg bar hens. I am interested in them also interested In you four red star hens to as well
    please get back to me

10. tazzdevil99

tazzdevil99 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2015
    also interested in the three aruacana hens to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by