Young male Weimeraner $50-Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    My sister has a weimeraner she'd like to find a home for, he's around 1 1/2 years old, neutered. I think he's spent the majority of his life in an apartment. Previous owner said he was using the bathroom in the floor (but I was told it's because he was never taken out), but sister says he hasn't pottied in her place at all (and is good to potty when he's taken out). Very handsome dog! I would take him in a heart beat if I could. I only met him once, he was very sweet, and very submissive to my dogs, seems to be ok with kids.

He's much prettier in person, he was abit stressed for this pic. My sister is supposed to bring him over during the day so we can get some outdoor pics.

Asking an adoption fee of $50.
    [​IMG]

2. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    he is pretty But i can not have any more animals right now. he looks like my lab weimeraner but not the chocolate colering [sp] and lokks smarter

3. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Hey, I use to have a lab/weim mix! He was black his name was Oscar!

4. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    was oscar dumb to my lab/ weim is dumber then dirt

5. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    No Oscar was very smart! He did have some problems w/ separation anxiety when he was younger, and was super hyper!

So I got the see this dog again today and get to know him alittle more, I didn't get any new pics unfortuanately. Anyway, he met the kittens which he was afraid of! So we took him out where some of my chickens were sitting at the porch, he was currious, but when one of the other dogs ran past and spooked them, he almost ran back inside! I think he will be able to be around any other animal if properly introduced! And he's not near as hyper and most!

I really like this dog! If I wasn't staying with my mom I would take him! (I've already been trying to convience my sister to keep him!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by