Young Naked Necks in Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I have chickens everywhere, and I really need to get rid of some. I currently have about 8 NN's for sale. They are between 3 days old and 1 month old. They are buff, black, and white laced. My NN hens are great layers of big eggs. I would prefer pick up, but can ship any when they are about 6 weeks old. Straight run. I have a deal for yall. Buy 2 for $5 each, get one FREE!!!!! Also have a young white silkie trio and pair. And some big roosters for free if want eat them or breeding. They are wyandottes. And some free silkie roosters. Also, I have a very special little guy for free. He is only going to the BEST home possible. He is a columbian cochin bantam, but has too much black on his back, but is very typey in shape. He is quite friendly. I bought him from a breeder as part of a trio who didn't take great care of him, he was in a tiny cage with a bunch of other ones. Then one hen died of cocci. I moved them from run to run, cage to cage. Once we got rid of our chicken killing dog, I let a bunch of my chickens run around the yard. So I trim there feet feathers and let the pair run around. Well, two days later, the hen was stomped to death by our donkey. :mad: So I currently have him as a foster parent for my silkies. But I really don't have the space for him. He has been through a lot in his life, and needs a permenate safe loving home. He is 1 year old, and super cute. Please help me!! I am being invaded by chickens!!! Also, I am selling eggs again. I am shipping some out today, then I will be done. So I will have 6+ NN eggs avaliable. $13 for 6+ and $10 for shipping. May even throw in a Mille Fluer D' Uccle egg or two for fun!! [Will have those soon too]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  2. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Hey A:

I am sooo tempted! I would totally take your cochin roo if my hubby agrees... Can you tell if the NN are m/f? Let me know...I would possibly take a few. Do you have some pics you could send?

[email protected]

Thanks,
    L.

PS: Your lil' silkies are HUGE! There might be 2 males instead of just the single comb. Not sure yet. I call them Maurice and his ladies! lol

3. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    laplace,la
    I SENT U A PM...I'M DEF INTERESTED...I LEFT U MY #'S
    THANKS,
    SHAUN

4. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    laplace,la
    IS THAT THE SAME AS A TURKEN?