1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Young Phoenix Cockerels x3

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by FaerieChicken, Aug 23, 2016.

1. FaerieChicken

FaerieChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2013
    Central Coast California
    We have 3 young Phoenix Cockerels. We obtained them from a local breeder in Templeton CA whom is also apart of the Central Coast Feather Fanciers, my husband was only looking for 1, but decided to choose from 5~ so here we are, he kept 2 now need to find homes for the remaining 3.

They are crowing, very handsome and tame enough to handle for showing.

If you are interested in these fancy boys, please PM me, also I will only be able to do this in CA as I don't have papers to ship elsewhere. Also, I would prefer to have you handle them and look at them in real time, rather than just a picture, so you are certain you want to proceed, if that is feasible~

Asking for lower than others, at FREE or we are willing to trade.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  2. FaerieChicken

FaerieChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2013
    Central Coast California
    Bump....

UPDATE
    We have decided to just give these boys away, due to the lack of interest in them, I fear they will just end up in the Stock Pot afterall!

3. raelyn64

raelyn64 New Egg

Oct 29, 2015
    So sad ... they are beautiful. But I live in VA ;(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by