Young Poultry Fanciers chat thread

The Breaker

Songster
8 Years
This thread is for members of Young Poultry Fanciers (Face Book group) to chat and talk about all things poultry.

All BYC rules apply.

PM me and I will add you to the chat thread.

Members.

LovePolish2

Chicken boy13

shadow rabbit10

Beaker Duck

tadpole98

BrokenBrownie

Gomes Bantams

Last edited:
Hello Matt!
frow.gif

I'm going to go let the other members know!

Hey everyone! Just so you all know this is Morgan!
cool.png

How is everyone's birds doing?

Matt,how are your KS chickens? I just love the looks of them.They are so pretty! In the future I may have to get some from you. :)

It feels like death has been surrounding us lately. In the past month my uncle has passed, my grandpa, Chloe, Clover, Jo's Chick, My milles fluer, a bunch of my other unnamed chickens (the owl >.<) and my grandma has been to 10 funerals in the last two weeks (literally). My uncle Don has been to 3 in the past two weeks. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!
th.gif

Hi everyone! I'm part of the Young Poultry Fanciers group on facebook but I don't post in it much.
Haley, your having some hard times aren't you.
hugs.gif

You didn't tell me that Jo's chick died! Noooooooo!
hit.gif

It feels like death has been surrounding us lately. In the past month my uncle has passed, my grandpa, Chloe, Clover, Jo's Chick, My milles fluer, a bunch of my other unnamed chickens (the owl >.<) and my grandma has been to 10 funerals in the last two weeks (literally). My uncle Don has been to 3 in the past two weeks. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!:th

I'm sorry about this. It can be very hard to deal with one death, let alone the +10 you've had. I hope things get better for you. Although I haven't had any deaths, my life has been pretty rough too lately, so I feel your pain in a way.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOASHDKJWMGTSB
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

While we were away in st louis my dad put our Billy in with all the other goats (he is still at home taking care of all the animals)
MORE BABIES!!!! we already know that three have been bred so i am waaayyyy too excited for it to be true!!! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom