Young Rhode Island Red Rooster

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by marce, Jan 16, 2014.

1. marce

marce New Egg

Jan 16, 2014
    Up for adoption my Rhode Island Red Rooster. Born May 21th. Our Neighbors complained as he has begin to crow and this City only allows to have hens but no roosters. Looking for a new place where he can live happy with your hens. I need warranty that you won't eat him or use for fighting. I'll accept organic food for my hens and/or other means of proving that you will take good care of him. I can drive him to your house/farm. He is very gentle and friendly both with hens and humans.
    We are located in the San Carlos/Redwood City area (CA)[​IMG][/IMG]

2. marce

marce New Egg

Jan 16, 2014
    [​IMG]

Another picture :)

3. SacredSax

SacredSax Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2012
    Rogersville, TN
    Morning. Working on my 2nd cup of coffee. Would love to have your bird. I have 28, Light Brahmas, Plymouth Partridge Rocks, Buff Orpingtons. Toulouse and Emden Geese as well. Would have to figure out how to ship to Rogersville, TN, Postal Mail, as I pick up live birds at the post office, it's faster that way and less stress on the birds. Got my neighbor into Rhode Island Reds as well. Black Sex Link is next. Regards.

4. marce

marce New Egg

Jan 16, 2014
    Hi there,
    I'm afraid I cannot ship him. I would like someone to pick him up and/or I can drop him off if its not too far from where I live.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by