1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Young roosters need a home with girls of their own!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NewToFarming, Dec 15, 2011.

1. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    I am needing to rehome some of my boys. I just hatched too many. All are sweet gentle good boy. They are bigger and heavier than a silkie so larger girls for them would be better. They are about 6 months old. I am NPIP. Local pickup. They would just be so much happier with his own girls to care for!!! These two can go together or separate. Please contact me if interested!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will also have additional boys available and will try to post some additional pictures later. PM me if you are interested and want additional pictures!

2. gootziecat

gootziecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Hampshire Co, WV
    Love the first boy, NTF. Sorry I'm not close enough to take him.

3. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    Thanks! Both are good boys and you can hold and snuggle them and the first boy is coming out of that teenage stage and settling down nicely with the girls. The second boy is getting there and will let me hold him forever but is still wanting every girl he sees but slightly less than he has been. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by