Your all invited to a party

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Zookeeper9000, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Hey ya all My neice is a Designer for Home and Garden Parties. I told her I would try out the online party for her to help her out. She is building her business to be a stay at home Mom. If ya would like to take a look and order we would both appreciate it. Shipping is $4.95 flat no matter how much you order and by ordering on line you can also take advantage of their clearance page. After June 15th you can order from both the summer and fall catalog. Also if your looking for a stay at home most of the time job it is a really good income and the training can be done over the phone. Thanks all hope it was ok to post this.

I'm having an online party and you're invited!

Your Hostess

Jean Hudson

[email protected]

BOOK YOUR OWN PARTY!

If you'd like to host your own Home & Garden Party, either a home party or online party, contact my Designer, Shanon Zawacki. You can reach her by phone at 906-466-2892 or by email at [email protected]

She'll be able to help you earn FREE and 1/2 price products! Earn 20% FREE & 1/2 price items for every $100 sold!!! (Average party will offer $100-$200 free and 5-10 items ½ price!)

If you have any questions, please contact either me or Shanon.

Fabulous Retirement June Sale!

You won't want to miss out on these incredible savings! Hurry, quantities are limited!

Just wait until you see the catalog!

Join us!
    Dear Friends and Family,

I'm excited to be hosting a H&GP online party and I hope you will have fun shopping H&GP's spectacular catalog for your home decorating, entertaining and gift giving! The catalog is packed with a wonderful variety of products including beautiful fragrant candles, framed art, stoneware, gourmet food mixes, pottery, accessories, furniture, bonus buys, super bonus buys, and more! Pricing begins as low as $7.00 for a 10 oz. jar candle and truly offers something for everyone!

Please invite your friends, family, and coworkers to shop online as well! Please follow the link below to be connected to my online party where you can view the entire catalog and place your order.

Simply click here: http://www.newhgp.com/party/jeanhudson0625

You can have your order shipped to anywhere in the US for only $4.99, regardless of your order size! Thank you in advance for supporting my party! The last date to shop online for my party is Wednesday June 25th
    Don't miss the Treasure Chest filled with items reduced up to 60% off and are ONLY available online!

Looking for a Part-time job with Full-time pay? Designers earn 30%-40% on their shows, averaging $200-$400 per party! Start your business for as little as $99.00! If you're not sure just give it a try for a few parties! You can earn your kit for free with the new Smart Start Program!

For questions or more information please call my Designer at 906-466-2892

Save 25% Ask my Designer how you could receive a certificate for 25% off the cost of a H&GP Starter Kit so that you, too, could start your own business!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I'll hafta checkitout!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by