Your chicken dating personnel! -Note- Just for fun!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by chickenbarn-gal, Aug 17, 2010.

1. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Okay, now let's pretend your a chicken and your on this dating personnel thing.. What would you say??? Here's mine -

Hi! I'm a 2 year old Americana. I love to sing and play, my older sisters like to boss me a little, but I can stand it... I've been looking for a great big fluffy Rooster that could help me when I'm sad, maybe even teach those other pullets a lesson! So if your brave and daring enough, you might be the one!

- ALL BYC RULES APPLY!!-

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
  2. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    I am a fourteen-week-old golden buff pullet who enjoys scratching, dustbathing, and pecking humans in the mouth. My full name is Tigerlily, but most call me Lily. I am fun-loving and corn-loving as well, and I'm looking for a sweet, sincere roo who can take dust baths with me and help me attack the humans for corn. Any breed, but preferably close to my age.

3. magistradomina

magistradomina Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Where I live.
    I am a 10 month old Buff Orpington "chick." I love eating grapes, flying on top of horses backs and getting into the garden. I am looking for a nice rooster who will protect me from the people who won't let me sit on eggs. Please contact me at: 1-800-HEL-PME!

4. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    I am a 4 month old Mille fluer D'uccle. I have 2 full sized 'sisters' and lots of pretty hens here, but nobody my size! I'm looking for a pretty bantam lady who like listening to me crow and sneaking food out of the ducks pen. Sometime I pretend I'm a parrot and ride on my peoples shoulders (I think they are secretly pirates!) So you must like parrots and pirates too! Feathered feet a plus!

5. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    Spunky 6 month old Seram pullet seeking a dashing young rooster for a long term relationship. Must be adventurous and know how karate. Serious inquiries only! All others must deal with attack cat

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by