Your most embarassing moment.....

Wildsky

Wild Egg!
12 Years
Oct 13, 2007
California
lol.png
We've all had em....... I love nothing more than reading and laughing about someone elses embarassing moments - so come on................... DO TELL!

I'll chime in with one of mine, to get the thread going ..........

Many years ago, with my dh (then boyfriend) we were grocery shopping when I thought I would sneak out a little fart.... well it sounded like someone stepped on a hungry goat - I swear they heard it in the parking lot!!!
I was INSTANTLY redder than Santa's suit, my "boyfriend" without missing a beat, said:
"SCUSE ME" and didn't even LOOK at me!!!

Thats why I had to marry him!
gig.gif

(He still won't let me forget it!)

OK, when my kids were young (I had 4 in 5 years), I used to mix them up alot not only twins all of them. Anyway I actually took the wrong child to a doc.s app't and then argued with him when he tried to tell me "this isn't Colin, its Cory! (they are NOT twins!)

I recently had to spend a few days out of town for business. Since several from my (relativly small) town were all going we carpooled to get there. Well someone different then who I drove with drove me home, it was late at night and I live in a rural area without many street lights, needless to say I gave him wrong directions and we got lost I literally could NOT FIND MY WAY TO MY OWN HOME!! I felt like such an idiot, had to call hubby and get him to give my business associate directions.

/I have lots more...I really am DIM!!

We were at the mall when my DD was about 3 yrs. old. There was a booth set up by M.A.D.D. and DD went to get some stickers. While standing by the booth the lady started talking about how horrible it was to drink and drive. DD tells the lady " my daddy drinks and drives all the time" ..PAUSE MOUTHS DROP... I say no daddy doesnt and the lady looks at me like yeah right why would this poor child say that if it wasn't true. Then DD says "yes he dose..another pause.. but only coffee. Oh I was so relieved that she finished the story instead of leaving it at my daddy drinks and drives all the time. I could have died.

At the time dh was a delivery driver for Dunkin Donuts and always had a big cup of coffee with him in the truck. He would take DD with him on some of the runs.

As most of you know, I used to work at a call center. Once, I had this one difficult customer call and I had to put her on hold while I waved to my manager to come help me. As my manager is coming to me, I said "Oh I have the most hideous call right now. This woman is being SO nasty on the phone and..."

She stopped me and pointed at the phone.

I HAD NOT PUT HER ON HOLD...she heard it all!

I get back on the phone, wincing, but she had hung up...
roll.png

To make it worse. I get a trainer come to my desk to tell me that she was letting her class hear the call so they could *critique* my customer service skills...

OMG!!!:eek:

I was so embarrassed...and luckily, didn't lose my job!

Pedro

Last edited:
My oldest DD was in Kindergarten an they had just finished "Drug Free Week" Her school counselor had taught them cigerettes were drugs. I was coming out of Walmart with her and younger DD when oldest DD started yelling "Drugs Drugs Drugs" Everyone stopped and looked at us and I looked around and saw someone had just thrown a lit cigarette on the ground. I was trying to explain to everyone about it.

jackie

Back
Top Bottom