Your recommendations for CURRENT Disney movies??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Dec 17, 2010.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Just got a great gift - a Disney movies gift card. [​IMG]

Problem: I already bought what the kids had asked for this year. We have tons of Disney movies. But, I am sure we are not up enough on what is current. Recommendations??

We got:
    Tangled
    Snow Buddies
    Santa Buddies

What else should we get? I can get two more!

Over ten years ago now DH revived this guy who went into cardiac arrest from heat stroke when no one else realized he was in distress. The guy is a HUGE Disney fan and every year without fail, gives us a very generous gift. We keep telling him he doesn't need to, but he says it reminds him to be grateful for every extra year DH gave him to spend at Disney with his kids - and now grandkids! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  2. SparksNV

SparksNV Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    Spanish Springs, NV
    What a great story! I don't have any recommendations but my dh & kids saw Tangled (I was at work) and they said it was good!

3. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    You can buy another dvd (whichever disney) (movie) and donate it to a local / store toy fundraiser? [​IMG]

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Enchanted? [​IMG]

5. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Quote:This is a really good idea! Every Christmas I tell my kids that they cannot get new toys if they do not give away some old. We have a big box of videos right now headed to the homeless shelter in town. I cut out the middle man and just drop off the boxes there.

6. woodmort

woodmort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Oxford NY
    While these aren't strictly Disney my grandkids loved How to Tame Your Dragon, Shrek Forever and Toy Story 3. All are out on DVDs.

7. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Tron and Sorcerer's Apprentice. [​IMG]

8. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Princess and the Frog
    Fantasia and Fantasia 2000

Also, you do know that Tangled won't be out on DVD until spring, right?

9. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    You could wait and get Guardians of Ga'Hoole, although, I'm not sure if that's Disney or not...should be out Dec. 17! OH! That's today! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!

10. AllTheseCreatures

AllTheseCreatures Chillin' With My Peeps

Disney has released a lot of Hayao Miyazaki's films. They're ALL wonderful, we're big fans. Imaginative stories, beautiful animation and good characters. Very kid friendly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by