Your second favorite breed?

junebug7334

Songster
11 Years
Sep 24, 2008
Faverolles are my first love-alas it's super hard to find them: looking for a second favorite breed! What's your and why?????

Do i have to have just one fave breed? My two fave breeds are OEGB and Duccle, i love them both as much, my second is Dutch, i don't really know why, i just like them!

LOL no you can have more than one. I am just trying to "find" my other fav. It is so frustrating to have to get to the four corners of the earth to find chickens!!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
do you know how hard it is to find some nice Ameraucanas sometimes!! I might have to drive from Indiana to Wisconsin just to get some nice ones!!!

My first favorite is of course Ameraucanas, but I'm not sure what my second favorite is either; I like bantam Faverolles but have never had any. I also like bantam Wyandottes too. I've had silkies and I REALLY like them. I had a buff silkie rooster Bubba and he was awesome! They very well could be my second favorite breed!

Right cause then you get into the whole hatchery vs. breeding. I have had hatchery birds (actually still do-come to think of it)..........but getting birds to standard?????

Mine is Black austialorps and silver laced wayndote they are very pretty and are very good layers and they are nice and wont try to kill you if you go in the coop!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom