1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Your the best....

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Shiyanne, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Shiyanne

Shiyanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2017
    Florida
    I came to you all a new "mommy" chickens and ducks... I have learned soooo much from yalls experience, trials and tribulations. Thank you so very much.. You all made it so easy and painless.. Almost stressfree for me and my critters... Thank you thank you thank you

1 person likes this.
  2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    I am so glad that you have found success through the resources available here at BYC. This truly is a fabulous community of folks who are passionate about the poultry we keep and it is always a happy day when we add another successful keeper to the list of people who understand the joy of keeping these birds!

3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

We certainly are glad you could join and have had such wonderful help and experiences here! We strive to be the best there is with all the fun and knowledge. We are loaded with information, helpful members and a healthy atmosphere for all to enjoy!

Great to have you aboard BYC!! [​IMG]

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Welcome! [​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Ahhh... thanks for such a nice note!

We're lucky to have such incredible members and moderators as part of our amazing community!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by