1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Yyyiiiippppeeee!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by OHhappychicks, Apr 24, 2011.

1. OHhappychicks

OHhappychicks Overrun With Chickens

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] We have movement in the eggs!!! Just candled my 13 eggs of my first hatch. I couldn't see through my green or dark brown eggs, but the ones we could see were right on target at day 10!!! We saw movement in 4-5. I have 5 ee's, 3 speckled sussex, 2 cuckoo marans, and 2 bro leghorns. Only had one that must not have been fertile as there was nothing developing. Can you tell I'm eggcited!! It was so awesome to see God's little creature just bouncing around in his little world!!! God is soooooo goooood!!!! Now just praying for the next 10-12 days that everything is going to go well!!

2. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    [​IMG]

3. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Hope you have a great hatch! God was certainly an inventive sort of being, for sure... I keep thinking about eggs, and the start of new life, and life itself... Critters generally do what many of us do not: live in each moment as it happens.

4. OHhappychicks

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    Quote:[​IMG]

5. OHhappychicks

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    Quote:Thanks Matthew3590!!

6. All-American-Chick

All-American-Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2010
    Ramona
    My Coop
    oh weee yeah for your little ones in their shells.
    Pray all hatch out for you and are healthy little fuzzy butts.

7. OHhappychicks

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    Quote:Thank you soo much!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by