ZUNE!!!

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
OMG!!! I am love Love LOVING this thing! My friend was gracious enough to give me a new 8gb Microsoft Zune as a gift. I have already used nearly 3gb's... LOL

I have downloaded music from all over the WORLD. I'm currently downloading "Cairo Nights" which is Middle Eastern smooth jazz as best I can tell. Its great though. I also downloaded Habib Koite the other night, as well as Hossam Ramzy. I have the Zune pass free for a month, but I am definitely subscribing! I'm very "worldy" with my music, and prefer the "world" and "smooth jazz" genres than mainstream American music. I'm very diverse in that aspect.

I also have the Joel Osteen podcast subcription, and a few "sordid" podcasts that I can't mention on BYC.. LOL

But GEES, how did people get along without these things for so long! Its AWESOME!

Anyone else have one?

Mmm. I had one. There not the best. There's alot of bugs I have encountered while having one so I ended up selling it. Microsoft tried to compete with Apple. Very big epic fail. But since it was a present you didnt technicaly waste your money on it LOL
lol.png

I have an ipod touch also, which I absolutely love. My room mates have Zunes though, and they seem to be huge supporters of those! I don't have much experience with anything other than apple, but I love my little mp3 players! Dunno what I did before them!

I have a Zune and I love it. The only problem I had was with the leap year. I didn't even know that it knew what the date was, but it wouldn't work that day and fixed itself the next. Apparently they have some strange bug, but once every 4 yrs isn't going to bother me much!

They are so handy, we can't listen to CDs on the ranch roads because they get scratched up so quickly from all the bumps.

Last edited:
But GEES, how did people get along without these things for so long! Its AWESOME!

Well, how do people get along without them? It's easy! lol!
lol.png
I mean, it's just a piece of metal and stuff with buttons and music, etc.
roll.png
Yes, they are fun to have, but trust me, you WOULD NOT die without it!!!
lau.gif

What really makes me confused and mad is when people have Ipods and cell phones and they're like, "OMG this is so totally cool! I just got this and I would like literally DIE without it!"
smack.gif
gig.gif
Yeah...right...
And then when it comes to stuff like chickens, they're lke, "Ew what is THAT?! Ew I don't want to touch that egg! It came from a chicken butt! Ewww!"
rant.gif
I mean seriously!
gig.gif

Not that I have anything against people with cell phones, etc. I have one myself.
cool.png
But it gets me frustrated when people go a little too far!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom