◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

Pics

DiamondSwan

Free Ranging
6 Years
Sep 18, 2015
Tracto-chick-oholic
Hey, everyone! :D

Glad ya joined. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like you or not, but I'll welcome ya anyway and pretend like I know you already on this boring, white page of nothingness.

OF COARSE I'LL LIKE YOU!! I LIKE EVERYONE!!! * *If you're a nice person

WELCOME TO DIAMONDSWAN'S PHENOMENAL CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!
*VERTUALLY SQUISHES YOU WITH A HUGE HUG*

And this chat thread is only phenomenal because you guys make it so. So come and join us. Have fun and chat your head off (okay, that almost sounded like I said "chop your head off", but just ignore that. There won't be any "chopping of heads" here. Unless, of coarse, you literally "chat your head off" *continues rambling...*).

And don't be afraid to UNLEASH your SPUNKY side!!* ** *** :bun *Just be kind and courteous towards other members **All BYC rules apply ***Oh, and... Wait, nevermind. I forgot what I was going to say

Anywho, let's get this party started!!! :cool:

Random things about me

Name: Call me Destiny, or crazy animal girl, or whatever you want* *some restrictions may apply

Animals: Chickens, ducks, guinea fowl, dogs, cats, rabbits, cockatiels, my LGD Maremma Sheepdog, and the mice that live in the walls.

Likes: Jesus, and telling people about Him, animals (obviously), the outdoors, friendly people, goofin' with my BYC besties, reading, writing, doing something creative, and STAR WARS (I still haven't seen the new one :hit).

Dislikes: The opposites of my "likes" ( :p ), shoes (wretched things), evil, and death.

Weird facts about me: I choke on my water a lot, I bite my cheeks when I'm concentrating (everyone calls me "fish-face"), I take extremely long showers (sorry about the TMI, but when it comes to "wierd", it gets weird :lol:), and I get these weird bubbles of random goofiness for no reason at all at random moments.

Weirdest thing I've ever done: Made my siblings "blank" in the woods to catch flies for "pets". Then we would pull their wings off so they would crawl all over us without trying to escape. Even my best friend was involved in that one. :p

Coolest thing I've ever done: Randomly threw a basketball over the back of my head from really far away and "swished" it (mainly because I was afraid my brother was going to tackle me to get the ball :p).

Most heroic thing I've ever done: *Thinks exremly hard* Uhhh... okay. So the most heroic thing I WOULD do: Hijack a semi full of meat chickens and rescue them. :cool:

Nicest thing I've ever done: Spent $50 on random goodies (that filled a HUGE bag) for a homeless guy. But we never saw him again, so me and my friend ate the snacks. It's the thought that that counts?

Meanest thing I've ever done: Stuck my sister's toothbrush in the toilet and never told her about it (my way of getting revenge without things coming back on me :p :oops:).

Other: Homeschooled teen, and the oldest of 11 children.

Now it's your turn!!! :D Aren't I just the best example? :plbb

(Side note: I don't have my own device, so I can only chat and stuff when my mom isn't using her phone :rolleyes:.)

Wow you’re funny Destiny! I would love to have a large family. :)
Name: call me Abriana!
Animals: chickens, collie, and hopefully ducks and alpacas soon!
Likes: animals, countryside, huge roaring creeks, horses, goats, Jesus, and SALAD WITH APPLE SIDER VINEGAR DRESSING.
dislikes: people who mistreat animals, winter, and all predators.
Weird facts about me: I will do anything for my fifteen chickens (and I mean anything. Run out during a tornado warning in high winds to grab all them and put them in the basement? No problem! Yes I did do that), I have to be forced to stop eating salad, I want every animal I hear mentioned, and when I have an idea in my head I want it to happen yesterday.
Weirdest thing I’ve ever done: I drank vinegrette straight.
Coolest thing I’ve ever done: ate five and a half lemons straight literally ate out the inside (could also be weirdest).
Most heroic: my dad wanted to kill a young cockerel and I ran screaming out onto the porch and was about to fly down the steps and jump on top of him. Turns out he was chopping down a tree and not going to kill rocket. But as you said, it’s the thought that counts.
Nicest: allowed myself to eat a lot of candy.
Meanest thing: whacked my sister across the head. Can’t remeber an exact instance but I’m positive I’ve done it (and more than once).
I’m glad to join your chat thread Destiny!

Wow you’re funny Destiny! I would love to have a large family. :)
Name: call me Abriana!
Animals: chickens, collie, and hopefully ducks and alpacas soon!
Likes: animals, countryside, huge roaring creeks, horses, goats, Jesus, and SALAD WITH APPLE SIDER VINEGAR DRESSING.
dislikes: people who mistreat animals, winter, and all predators.
Weird facts about me: I will do anything for my fifteen chickens (and I mean anything. Run out during a tornado warning in high winds to grab all them and put them in the basement? No problem! Yes I did do that), I have to be forced to stop eating salad, I want every animal I hear mentioned, and when I have an idea in my head I want it to happen yesterday.
Weirdest thing I’ve ever done: I drank vinegrette straight.
Coolest thing I’ve ever done: ate five and a half lemons straight literally ate out the inside (could also be weirdest).
Most heroic: my dad wanted to kill a young cockerel and I ran screaming out onto the porch and was about to fly down the steps and jump on top of him. Turns out he was chopping down a tree and not going to kill rocket. But as you said, it’s the thought that counts.
Nicest: allowed myself to eat a lot of candy.
Meanest thing: whacked my sister across the head. Can’t remeber an exact instance but I’m positive I’ve done it (and more than once).
I’m glad to join your chat thread Destiny!
Hiiiiiiii!!!!!! :D :celebrate :wee:ya*welcomes you and shakes your hand really hard, then gives you a huge greeting hug*

AWESOME INTRODUCTION!!! :D

I would also do anything for my animals and throw myself into harms way. :highfive: And putting them all in the basement is something I would do, too. :lol: :highfive:

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!! :D :celebrate :wee:ya*welcomes you and shakes your hand really hard, then gives you a huge greeting hug*

AWESOME INTRODUCTION!!! :D

I would also do anything for my animals and throw myself into harms way. :highfive: And putting them all in the basement is something I would do, too. :lol: :highfive:
*receives shake and hug looks squished and rubs arm* thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom