☀ Shadows in the Sunset ☀ A Budgie Role-Play

Pics

chicken4prez

Free Ranging
6 Years
Jun 14, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Character Page~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...et-☀-a-budgie-role-play-character-page.73125/

p028s4t3.jpg

A young pair of parakeets are seen on a delicate branch; their graceful silhouettes curved perfectly against the falling sun. If you moved closer, you could hear their beautiful chirps and squawks echo through the Australian Outback. If you were a budgie yourself, you could sneak upon them and hear what exactly they were saying......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........................................................................................................................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two specks of emerald blazed through the bright Australian sky. Chirps of laughter filled the air. As the two birds landed on a tree they started talking exited squawks. “That was the best flight ever!” the younger bird cried. “Just wait till you see the rest of it!” the older budgie replied. The elder parakeet leaned closer; “You can fly anywhere.” he whispered. “Anywhere?” the younger male asked. “Anywhere.”

.................................................................................................................................

These two budgies were the sons of the great Schnakenbird. They would one day grow up to be kings of the budgie Flock. But obviously the older budgie was first in line to be the Schnakenbird. The older budgie’s name was Ice and the younger birds name was Fire. As opposite their names were, so were their personalitys. Ice was in no hurry to be king, but Fire wanted nothing more then to lead a Flock of his own. The older he became, the more ambition overcame him. Soon he started hating his brother. Soon there was “accidents” with him and his brother where Ice “accidentally” got hurt. When Fire realized that he needed to do something much more powerful, he thought of the impossible.

.................................................................................................................................

Fire hopped out of his nest and soared through the night. A few hours later he landed on a pathway made of branches and other small objects to make a walkway in the air. Then there was a great flapping of wings and a huge bird flew out. It was a hawk: the largest and most feared predator of the budgies. The hawk went by the name Ember. His fellow flock will be nothing compared to this massive bird. Ember’s talons arched out as he saw the small budgie in front of him. “Stop!” Fire commanded in a loud clear voice. “I’m a friend. And I need your help.”

Flocks

JungleFlock

Jungle-path-Wallpapers-HD-Pictures.jpg

Lives in the dense, forestry parts. Eats small bugs like beetles, spiders, ladybugs, ect. They love getting wet and are very sensitive to colder climates. They rarely socialize with the other budgie Flocks.

CactusFlock

organenlarge.jpg

Burrows in cactus. They are very good at hiding and are usually quite shy. They are always green to blend in with their surroundings. They drink the juices the cactuses provide and eat small bugs.

SandFlock

Nature___Desert_Beige_sand_in_the_desert_103868_.jpg

Creates tunnels and burrows under the sand. They eat anything they can find and are very sociable. They are hardy to the cold temperatures at night in the dessert. They are usually a lighter colour to blend in with their home.

WaterFlock

water_in_desert-wide.jpg

Lives right by a lake. They love taking baths and eat algae and other bacteria you would find in water. They are a meal to alligators and other big creatures you would find in the water.

FernFlock

fern-766219_960_720.jpg

Lives in leaves and ferns. They are masters at disguise and are very hard for predators to eat. They eat small bugs and fruit.

Ranks

Schnakenbird - In charge of everything, the leader, they make the big decisions.

(One leader per flock. Must be male. Each Flock member calls it by Schnakenbird, which means, "First of the Birds" in German)

Zweitebird - The Scnakenbird's second in command.

(Second in command. Must be male. Two per Flock. Zweitebird means "Second Bird" in German. The Flock calls them Zweite or Zweitebird)

Vogelheiler - An experienced bird who knows about medicine and other things like that.

(One per Flock. Must be very experienced. Means "Bird Healer" in German. The Flock calls them by their real name)

Hen - A female bird sitting on eggs or raising chicks.

(No certain number. If a Flyer does not wish to fight they can join the Hens and take care of the babies)

Hatchlings - Baby budgies younger than 7 weeks old.

(No certain number. Hens watch them until they are 7 weeks old and then they can be a Junior)

Senior - The older member of the Flock. They are either too old to fight, or their medical condition is failing and they must retire early.

(No certain number. Their names stay the same)

Flyers - The protectors of the flock.

(No certain number. They are excellent at fighting and hunting. Names stay the same)

Flocktor - A mentor to the juniors, they teach their junior how to be a Flyer.

(No certain number. One Flocktor per Junior. Names stay the same and leaders choose who will teach each Junior)

Junior - A young bird older than 7 weeks old, training to be a Flyer.

(No certain number. Names stay the same. Even with the birds skill level they still have to be a Junior before a Flyer)

Names

Flyers, Juniors, Seniors, Hens, Flocktors, Hatchlings, and Vogelheilers names start with anything that involves nature. Such as Ice, Fire, Wind, Snow, Earth, etc.

Forum to join

Name:
Flock:
Type of budgie:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Parents:
Siblings:
Mate/crush:
Chicks:
Other:
Username:

........................................................................................................................

Name: Ice
Flock: JungleFlock
Type of budgie: Green
Description/Picture: Emerald green with a sapphire blue cere. His cheeks are completely white and for being in the JungleFlock, he withstands cold temperatures easily.
Personality: Very protective, calm, strong.
History: He and is brother, Fire, have been close ever since Fire was a chick. Since Ice is older he will become Schnakenbird when his father dies. He has no interest in leading but just recently, his brother Fire has been driven with greed to be king of the JungleFlock. Ice has no clue about Fire's newest plan of bringing the great Ember to destroy the Flocks.
Parents: Father is Schnakenbird and mother is a Flyer.
Siblings: Fire
Mate/crush: None
Chicks: None
Other:
Username: chicken4prez

(I will play Ice)

Name: Fire
Flock: JungleFlock
Type of budgie: Green
Description: Incredibly handsome with bright blazing green feathers. His cheek spots are so black that they shine red in the scorching Australian sun.
Personality: Bold, charming, a good lier.
History: Just recently Fire has been driven by the fact of leading the JungleFlock. (In his opinion, the best Flock) He has tried everything to hurt his father and brother so he can be leader and one day, king of all the Flocks. He has sought out help from the mythical bird, Ember, hoping to use him to destroy the Flocks.
Parents: Father is Schnakenbird of the JungleFlock and mother is a Flyer.
Siblings: Ice
Mate/crush: None but the female birds have major crushes on him.
Chicks: None
Other: Who will play Fire?
Username: ???

Please no copying!!!! I have spent over 6 months preparing this RP and if it gets copied I will have the thread deleted.

A HUGE thank-you to all my friends for helping me with this role-play! @Cluckcluck1215, @HeavensHens88, @PeepersMama, and @vachick15. They have helped me immensely with the RP and I could not have been more grateful!!!

P.S. Even if you didn't help me with this RP, it doesn't mean you can't join! ;)

Character Page~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...et-☀-a-budgie-role-play-character-page.73125/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom