Can't edit signature and logging in

CluckznDuckz

In the Brooder
Jan 28, 2015
Florida
Hello... a couple issues. When I tried to log in with my phone under the mobile site it wouldn't work. I even changed my password twice trying to get it to work, thinking I was doing something wrong. Then I clicked on the link for the desktop site and logged in and it worked.
idunno.gif

Also, I can't edit my signature. When I click on it it says, "You are not permitted to edit this signature." Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can have a signature?

I'm not sure on the not being able to log in :idunno

But you may just need a few more posts to edit/create a signature. The more you post the more features become available to you :D

Hi @AustrianRunners :welcome

I'm not sure exactly how many but I would say 10 - 20 posts.

This is taken from the FAQ's ~

Q: I'm a new member and can't add a profile signature, post an article, review a product, etc.
A: Some features (like profile signatures, posting articles, reviewing products, using our Buy-Sell-Trade sections, etc. require you to have actively posted in our community forum anywhere from 10 - 20 times.

Your most welcome and don't feel embarrassed. There is an awful lot to take in at first and it takes a few reads of the FAQ's for it all to go in!! I know and have been there and got the T shirt :D

Back
Top Bottom