Hello from the island of Guam

bobchickens

Hatching
Feb 11, 2016
Hafa Adai,
My name is Rob and I have been raising chickens for 20 years. I aim to provide my Island different breeds of chickens that cant be provided here. I love my White Rocks but raise numerous other breeds. thank you

Welcome to BYC, Rob! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Good luck with your chicken adventures! You certainly have come to the right place. Here you can chat with other chicken raisers/lovers, share tips and advice, get involved with different kinds of contests and threads and further your chicken knowledge.
D.gif
Glad you joined us!

Last edited:
Hi Rob, and welcome to BYC - great to have you onboard. I know there is at least one other BYC member from Guam, so it may be good to link up with him (can't remember his username but just search "Guam" in the search box and maybe you'll find him). I look forward to reading your future posts as i am sure that you have a wealth of experience that we can all benefit from.
All the best
CT

Just found him @GuamChicken

Last edited:
Hi Rob,
welcome-byc.gif

You certainly have a lot of experience to share, feel free to jump in conversations and help out.

It's nice to have you here!

Hafa adai! I wonder if any of you can help.
I live in Palau - next to Guam - and we have a USA zip code (96940) and a USA state abbreviation - PW. Do you know of anyone on Guam who has day old chicks or fertilised eggs who can send them to Palau? Or I could pick them up perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom