Soy Candles

FuzzyHens

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 13, 2014
Frozen Massachusetts
My candles are hand poured in small batches and started with a relaxing hobby and my goal of going greener. Soy candles are the eco-friendly alternative to traditional paraffin candles. These candles burn cleaner than ordinary petroleum-based paraffin candles. There are no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. Lead free cotton wicks are used which are also the cleaner burning option. Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer. The 8 oz candles will burn for approximately 40 hours. Soy wax is a renewable resource and its use helps support American Soy farmers. They are also biodegradable and water soluble, which means accidental wax spills are easier to clean up. These candles are made with either essential oils or phthalate free fragrance oils. I use natural dyes to color my candles, if you prefer a candle without colorant, message me and I can make a custom order for you. These c aandles come in simple metal tins which make taking these relaxing reminders of home with you on your travels easy. The tins are great for storing odds and ends after the candle has been used.

Two sizes available:

4 oz candles are $5.95 available in the following scents:
Cabernet Grape
- Orange sweetens this fruity blend of grape and aged cognac. A hint of spiced wood finishes the blend.
Cool Citrus Basil - Lemon and lime add sparkle to the heart of fresh herbs and white flowers to create the fragrance signature in this botanical creation, as a crisp aldehydic accent amplifies the freshness. Aged oak and velvet moss are blended with soft musk to envelop the scent with sunny warmth.
Cucumber Melon - Clean, crisp cucumber and fresh cut melon. Like waking up on a cool summer dewy morning.
Garden Lilac - A sweet floral combination consisting of rose, lily of the valley, wild jasmine, and sweet lilac flowers.
Japanese Cherry Blossom - Blooming floral tones are brightened with hints of spice in this luxurious blend. Cherry blossom and freesia unfold to reveal a dramatic blend of lush woods, including sandalwood, oak and fruit wood. A background of clear musk and dark amber creates a lingering sensuality that carries the scent to a soft finish.
Kentucky Bourbon - An intoxicating blend of bourbon, rum, and cognac notes unfold into a heart of geranium, palmarosa, and rose accords. A dark, woody blend of cedar and vetiver create the base.
Key Lime Pie - Tangy lime is blended with sweet orange and fresh lemon to create the citrus signature of this scent. Green tones help fortify the citrus accord as it leads to a base of sweet baked meringue.
Love is in the Air - This lush citrus blend is sweetened with hints of berry and surrounded with floral tones of lavender and green stems for freshness. A shimmering musk undertone adds sensuality.
Mocha Mint - This sensory delight is a perfect balance of creamed peppermint and crisp cookie wafers. Rich cocoa and hints of coffee bean blend with cookie dough for the yummy fragrance signature. A lingering undertone of vanilla sugar sweetens the dessert treat to perfection.
Patchouli - A shimmering leafy green accord accenting the nostalgic blend of woods and spice. Warm patchouli is balanced with clove and vetivert for earthy appeal at the heart of the fragrance. Soft balsamic undertones mingle with clear musk to complete the peaceful sensation.
Pear Spice - Just picked, juicy pear and leafy greens dusted with sugared cinnamon spices.
Pink Grapefruit - Tart and juicy citrus tones blend with ruby red grapefruit and bitter orange peel. Light musk adds a hint of sweetness.
Rosemary Mint - Fresh citrus and cooling eucalyptus open this herbaceous blend. A shimmering rosemary accord is warmed with cedar and hints of green as the rich warmth of patchouli adds earthy undertones to the nature inspired scent.
Strawberries & Champagne - A fruity fragrance with wild strawberries and sparkling champagne on a base of soothing musk and sandalwood.

8 oz candles are $8.95 available in the following scents:
Egyptian Amber
- A rich base of vanilla, musk and sandalwood well balanced by lively top notes of jasmine, lavender and orange. It works equally well as a masculine or feminine fragrance.
Grapefruit and Mangosteen - A true-to-life energizing blend of ripe, tangy grapefruit and mangosteen- an exotic fruit that is citrusy and sweet with a hint of peach.
Lavender - An enchanting meadow fringed with springs of lavender, which is known for its relaxing qualities.
Very Vanilla - An intense vanilla aroma and subtle touch of cream

I can do custom candle orders for wedding and shower favors. Bulk discounts available. Please contact me to discuss the details.

I know this was posted almost a year ago now but do you still make candles? If so, I was thinking I might like to buy some. I sometimes get headaches from traditional candles which I assumed was the strong scent but realistically is probably the chemicals? Something like this might be great! And the packaging is so cute!

Back
Top Bottom