Happy to Find BYC

wild chick

Songster
7 Years
Jul 23, 2016
Southern NM mountains @ 6400'
I'm brand new at this, but have been doing lots of homework and so far all is well with the 21 chicks I got. I posted a question last night in General Breed Thread, but somehow it got buried. Maybe that was the wrong place? Can I move a post to another place? I'm thinking "Raising Baby Chicks" forum would have been more appropriate. I couldn't even find it in the "most recent posts" this morning, only found it by looking at my profile "threads I started". This site is HUGE! I'm learning a lot here though and appreciate how helpful everyone is. Nice to be here, and again thanks for the massive amount of info & fun!

Hello, wild chick, and welcome to BYC. Great username! You will find this site to be very useful for newtimers and old timers alike. Yes, moderators often move posts to forums more appropriate to the topic. Or you can just re-post in a different forum. Great to have you here!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Congrats on your new chicks :clap
I have moved your other thread to the raising chicks section for you where I hope you get some responses. If you ever need a thread moving to a new section or any other problems you can click the little red flag in the bottom left hand corner of your post and staff can take care of things for you.
Even birds of the same breeds can feather out at different times and rates. I've had quite a few my polish feather up at different rates.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Hi and welcome to BYC! Thanks for joining us!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom