In The Dark of Night- A Fox RP

PoesAccomplice

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2016
Above the Rest
Plot:Foxes are being killed by hunters all across the world. There are few of them left, and they are in North America. The only species of fox left are the red and the arctic. The foxes must work together in order to become instinct, as the hunters are trying to eradicate them. Will they survive?

Rules:

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

1. Keep mating to PM's

2. Do not control other people's characters

3. Keep any fighting REALISTIC

Form to join:
Name:
Arctic or red fox?:
Age(foxes live up to five years normally):
Description:
Personality:
Username:

Name:Athena
Arctic or red fox?:arctic
Description:pure white
Personality:depends
Mate/crush?:none.open.
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:Athena
Arctic or red fox?:arctic
Description:pure white
Personality:depends
Mate/crush?:none.open.
Username:cluckcluck1215
(accepted!)

Name:Scythe
Arctic or red fox: Red
Description: orange-red all over except for black legs and muzzle
Personality: Fierce, but noble
Mate/crush: open
Username: JabbaDaHutt

Last edited:
Name: Vivian
Arctic or Red fox: Arctic
Description: In her winter coat she has a bushy white tail and glistening white fur. In her summer coat, she has a sleek yet fluffy tail, with silky soft brown-gray fur. She has gray-blue eyes.
Personality: She is a little skittish, but is brave and fierce when fighting.
Mate/Crush: None
Username: silkielover419

Name: Vivian
Arctic or Red fox: Arctic
Description: In her winter coat she has a bushy white tail and glistening white fur. In her summer coat, she has a sleek yet fluffy tail, with silky soft brown-gray fur. She has gray-blue eyes.
Personality: She is a little skittish, but is brave and fierce when fighting.
Mate/Crush: None
Username: silkielover419
(Accepted! Great character! I am assuming she does not want to be mates with Scythe?) Scythe stalked through a forest.

(Accepted! Great character! I am assuming she does not want to be mates with Scythe?) Scythe stalked through a forest.
(No. It's just that there's Lilac and Odin, Lila and Claw, Karthus and Lillana, Lilly and (I forgot your name in the elk one). So I have my fair share of you, lol) Viviana was crawling on the ground following a mouse's scent trail, when she bumped into Scythe "I'm so sorry!" she said and backed away.

(No. It's just that there's Lilac and Odin, Lila and Claw, Karthus and Lillana, Lilly and (I forgot your name in the elk one). So I have my fair share of you, lol) Viviana was crawling on the ground following a mouse's scent trail, when she bumped into Scythe "I'm so sorry!" she said and backed away.
Scythe growled at her too. Now there were two foxes, and he was getting a bit nervous.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom