Hi my name is Nikki and my husband is Brandon.

mykitchenflockM

Hatching
Aug 28, 2016
Greenview Missouri
We're in Greenview Missouri and started with baby chicks from Orschelens in April. My sister works at the one in Eldon and I have been just asking her advice but she doesn't raise chickens herself. I've found many helpful tips and forums just by googling my questions and being touted here. So I figured it was about time I joined.

Greetings from Kansas and :welcome. Great to have you aboard. I love Orschelns! I think they get their baby chicks from Estes Hatchery in MO. Anyway, CTKen loaded you up with great research links so let me just say welcome to BYC and enjoy your flock!

We're in Greenview Missouri and started with baby chicks from Orschelens in April. My sister works at the one in Eldon and I have been just asking her advice but she doesn't raise chickens herself. I've found many helpful tips and forums just by googling my questions and being touted here. So I figured it was about time I joined.

Welcome from New Jersey! Hope you enjoy it. This place is a wonderful place for resources.
welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Was born in Kansas City Mo. I have moved around a bit..to say the least. Glad you have joined us!

Back
Top Bottom