Whats the funniest thing your chickens have ever done?

Donnigan

Chirping
Apr 30, 2016
Whats the funniest thing your chickens have ever done? One of my red sex links pecked the bottom out of a styrofoam bowl and some how managed to get it over her head and was walking around with it on her neck! I about died of laughter!

Haha, that sounds hysterical!!

One of my new pullets is so tiny she was sitting on the patio chair and a light breeze blew her right off the chair...it was not a particularly graceful fall, and when she landed she got up and looked around and acted like nothing happened lol. "Nothing to see here folks"

Did you know styrofoam is considered Chicken crack. They love to eat it for some reason . If it's used for insulation in a coop, you need a solid covering over it, to prevent them from eating it all.

Did you know styrofoam  is  considered  Chicken crack.  They love to eat it for some reason .  If it's used for insulation in a coop, you need a solid covering over it, to prevent them from eating it all.

I've never heard of that before! I dont think she ate it though, there was probably something in the bottom she was pecking. Oddly enough my flock doesn't like tomatoes anymore! They used to slip through the fence and get in the garden to peck every tomato that was starting to turn! Now, 100s of tommy-toes grew right in their coop and they never touched them! Lol

Back
Top Bottom