Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fluffers

Songster
7 Years
Jan 13, 2013
About 4th in the Pecking order...
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Ok, you may be thinking, "Why would FLUFFERS be making a fried chicken joke?!" Well, a great idea popped in my head today. (it was actually a while ago but i decided to do it today) So, you may not know that i LOVE writing. I like to write graphic novels, with my friends at school (when i wasn't home schooled) We would write hilarious books and sell them. (before we left we had made 15 bucks) I still love writing, so i am gonna be showing you comic strips (get it? huh? Huh? Yeah you do) I will do it every once in a while, but not right this moment, i have to get back to something. I just had to make this before someone else did :pI will occasionally do a short story because i can't do much with 4 panels :D See you around!

If you would like you're chicken to be featured in an upcoming chicken strip PM me a pic of the chicken and i will have you on a waiting list! Be th first to get your chicken in it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom