bantam breed ID

Doc McCluckins

Songster
Feb 3, 2016
Middle Tennessee
I got these two girls in an assorted bantam mix. They are not necessarily purebred but could be. Anyone know what they might be? (Ignore the blur that is my D'Uccle roo coming to run me off from his ladies lol)

I'll try to remember to count their toes this evening. The D'Uccle cross is probably the most likely. The lady I got them from had several D'Uccles and raised these babies. I got my D'Uccles from her but when I was picking I liked these gals a lot to so they also came home with me.

My roo isn't aggressive. I joke that he is but he is harmless. I wish I had a picture of my toddler toting him around the yard. She has named him Popsy. I moved my bannies into a smaller coop where she can help me take care of them. She calls them her "baby chickens" (the best part is they will never grow up!), the other day she had stuck her head in and was planning on giving Popsy a big ole kiss on the beak. I quickly explained to her that he has a very hard mouth (among other reasons) and she did not want to kiss him. I glad he is so docile otherwise she probably would have gotten pecked.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom