Chick Crazy

SLT913

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2017
Ocean County, NJ
Heyy Everyone!!
1st time chicken owner here with my bf. Our chicks are about 7 weeks old and we have almost completed building their coop and run!
This forum has already provided us with valuable help and information!!
Getting ready to DIY water and feeder (silly to pay $30-$50 for a bucket with holes in it lol)
I really want a couple ducks, still doing that research
Here's a pic of our 5 chicks, weather was nice this past weekend and we were able to get them outside into the almost finished coop & run!

Thank you! I am Loving this forum!!! I love all the different ways people raise their birds! Checking out everyone coop & runs. The information is amazing! Have had the chicks for a month and it has been way too much fun!

G’Day from down under SLT913
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom