Calling all Nankin Breeders I need help!

bantamman13

Songster
11 Years
May 27, 2008
Who has a good picture of what a SQ Nankin looks like. The pics I see do not always match what the standard describes doe's anyone have a picture of birds they have won with? Or know where I can find them? I have been trying to get on the Nankin forum for some time It is very slow getting on there evidently. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

I don't know anything about them, so I hope someone will help. BUMP!
smile.png

Hi, bantamman13 I'm also intrested in Nankins right now. In fact, I'm getting a pair from a breeder hopefully in a couple of weeks. I don't have any pics right now, but I know the The Nankin Club of America has a stantard and discribtion of the breed. They also have a forum. Thats were I met the breeder who's sending me the birds.

Hope this helped
~Rio

nan0609.JPG

nankins0909.JPG

I love my Nankin babies! I don't have adult photos as I hatched these two in the bator and they are only about 8 weeks old. They are tiny and wonderful little birds
smile.png

Tammie

Thanks everyone for the help at least I have some leads to work on now. Its amazing how little solid info is out there on such a old breed it's a shame as they are great little birds.

Thanks Dustin and to everyone, these are such great little birds I can't believe they are so hard to find or get info on.

Back
Top Bottom